Tuesday, January 22, 2008

here's to being able to open your drawers...



I found this cute site, Apartment Therapy, which I think still totally applies to me because my house is small and who doesn't need ideas on saving space. The New York version is my favorite, which is kind of disappointing because I can't just run over to Williamsburg to check out that cute vintage store they just mentioned. This blog about purging clothes is motivating. I like thinking of rather "Do I need this shirt" but "Would I love another shirt more or would someone else love my shirt more?" It's all about perspective.
http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/ny/at-book/rebeccas-cure-week-two-040925

Share on facebook

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha, my ex's bandmate used to work there. complete and utter mayhem that smells like death. ;)