Friday, August 8, 2008

describe your style...


I took a decorating style quiz this afternoon and I have to say I am more than a bit surprised. I never would describe my style in any way "country." Maybe over in the UK (home of this lovely little quiz) it means something different? At any rate, I am "country 'n' modern." Humph.

Above are some of the samples that I chose. What do you think? My results were that my "home combines the best of old and new, rural and metropolitan, to prove you really can have it all!"

Take the My Deco test yourself

a la: {how about orange}

Share on facebook

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am, apparently, Bohemian Rhapsody. I love your blog!!! I am excited I found it--getting a lot of ideas for the apartment. Esp. the DYI wall hangings. Need stuff that I can do for cheap! Yay for Megan!